- Solid defender who can tackle larger athletes in tight situations
- Can cover middle channels, and far channels in the defensive wall (4 – 12 wide of the ruck). Can tackle backs in wide situations and open-field / transition. Can defend in isolation.
- Pass on the run up to 20 meters.
- Can attack the tackle line flat & aggressively.
- Excellent poaching skills.
- Able to perform correct technique of all core skills under pressure.
- Linebreak abilities (evasive skill and outside speed).
- Off-load abilities.
- Ruck entry (CC).
Strength & Conditioning
- Repeated anaerobic effort ability
- 5-10m agility at pace
- 10-30m speed
Long-Term Athlete Development
- U16 & Younger: Ball-movement & defending ball-movement
- U17 - U19: Kicking & Exits
- 20+: Physicality, contact ability
- Aggressive. Composed. Patient.